I needed spring flowers! February is my least favourite month, but at least it's the shortest month of the year!
I started with Strathmore Watercolour Paper and cut it to 5.5 x 8.5 scored it at 4.25. I then placed the entire card base on my Misti. I used the Penny Black Fresh Slapstick Cling and started with my Distress Stains but found it was too difficult to spread on a flower stamp that had them so close together. I really wanted definition so I took my Distress Markers out and had a much easier time. I used Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick and Mowed Lawn. Once I stamped the outlines, I then used my matching Distress Ink pads and water coloured the flowers to add more definition. I used Tumbled Glass for the added blue around the flowers. I then used Distress Paints to flick on some black and brass type "splotches".
I used a sentiment from Mama Elephant and added a variety of sequins!
Thanks for taking the time!
Post a Comment